Jack Russell Terrier Club of Australia
The aims of the club:
- To promote the Jack Russell Terrier.
- To provide a central register of JR's, Stud Dogs, breeding kennels and puppies available.
- To provide official certificates for puppies as guarantee of purity for buyers.
- To prevent any deterioration in type, ability, character, ad temperament in Jack Russells.
- To provide social outings for JR owners and enthusiasts to get together in order to know each other and the dogs.
- To discourage theft and the market in stolen dogs by promoting registered dogs to such an extent that a JR without papers is valueless.
- To establish a library, archives, Hall of Fame, consisting of items of JR interest.
- To liaise internationally with other JR Clubs, owners and breeders.
For more club information contact:
President: Geoff Goodisson
Phone: 0429 966 626
Stud Book Secretary: Melissa Cunningham
Phone: 0428 766 853
Camperdown Show Oct 10th 2015 sponsored by www.tuffdogbeds.com.au.
Best bitch and best in show
Yourong Miss Sassie owned by Shirley Foster handled by Leila Johns.